No matter what her size a woman can look great and sexy at the beach.
Swimsuit designers are now creating swimwear for plus size women that suit all body types, from extra curvy to tall and petite.
Plus size women can wave goodbye to the old and decrepit styles worn by your grandma, the latest designer plus size swimwear is colorful, sexy and bold.
Choose the following sexy swimwear types for plus size women with curves.
- One-Piece Swim Dress – A one-piece swimsuit is the perfect choice for those who prefer to keep covered and make their body look slimmer. If you want to cover your stomach and thighs with a skirted swimsuit, the then swim dress would be a perfect choice.
- Jogger Swimsuits– This is a good choice if you don’t wish to wear a swimsuit, but still want to enjoy activities in the water.
It comes with a nylon/spandex tank top with built-in bra foam cups and swim shorts.
- Basic One Piece Swimwear– There are many styles of one-piece swimsuits a plus size woman can wear. They usually come with wide shoulder straps and foam bra pads for extra support. Most types contour to the shape of the legs so they seem slimmer. Some even come in exotic designs or colors.
- One Piece Boy Short Swimwear – These are fashionable swimsuits that give the appearance of wearing a tank top and shorts, but it’s all one piece. These swimsuits are popular with people who aren’t comfortable with showing too much skin.
- Two-Piece Swimwear – If you love your body and want to show it off, this is the perfect option for you. You can look sexy in a 2-piece swimsuit that shows off your ample curves.
- Select a skirtini – A skirtini bathing suit features a one piece swimsuit with a skirt attached to the bottom. Most skirtinis have an adjustable bottom that allows a woman to make the skirt longer or shorter to accentuate her best features. The best skirtinis include a tummy slimmer and a minimizer for the waist.
Plus Size swimsuits can make you feel confident or ashamed, depending on which style you decide to wear on your body.
It doesn’t matter if you prefer to show off your body or keep some of it covered. There are many options for plus sized women that fit anyone’s style, shape and budget.
If you want to find the best bathing suit for the curvy girl, use this guide to look amazing and fabulous on the sand…or shore.