A swimsuit can be delightful, versatile and show off your curves in an instant.
How do you take your bikini or one-piece swimsuit and wear it 5 different ways? Read on for expert tips that will take your swimwear from sand to shore in an instant.
How to Wear a Swimsuit 5 Ways
- Slip a monochromatic mini dress over your pink or orange swimsuit. Add a pair of metallic gold sandals to complete your beach bunny look.
- Wrap a long silk or cotton sarong around your waist. A wide-side-tie acts like a pair of Spanx and hold in your lower belly. A sarong is a go-to piece will not only complement your curves but look great with your bathing suit as well.
- Hide a full bust and tummy with a maxi dress. If you are wearing a multi-colored swimsuit, a strapless and flowing maxi dress is perfect for an evening dinner with friends, or a midnight walk along the beach with the one you love.
- Tuck in your favorite silk or cotton tank into a pair of denim shorts or a denim wrap skirt. Secure the skirt or shorts with a scarf tied in the front to highlight your small waistline.
- Slip an animal print tunic over your black and white bikinis. Finish off the look with silver sandals and silver hoop earrings. And remember to pair your animal-printed look with basic neutrals to add an air of sophistication to your swimsuit.